Intra pe Discord !

Daca vrei sa-ti faci prieteni noi si sa ne fii alaturi apasa pe acel butonul de mai jos!
Intra acum!

LiveStats !

Cucereste top-urile noastre si verifica pozitia ta direct de pe site-ul nostru.
Viziteaza

Campanie Admini FREE

Campanie Admini (STEAM-ON) (Sergent & Maior).
Link

VIP GRATUIT

Pentru cei cu STEAM ON! VIP-ul pe server este gratuit și permanent. Trebuie decât sa depui o cerere pe forum.
Depune Cerere

Connect on CS.CSFREE.RO !

SERVER: CS.CSFREE.RO  ->  NEW IP: 93.114.82.28:27015 ConnectNow and add to favorites Thank You.

Numele dvs/Names Players: [F0RC3] Dencik
Nume Admin/ Names Admins: JngerMafiot
IP / Steam ID: 192.168.0.102:27015
Motivul/Reason: Wall
Dovada (demo, ss, etc): https://uploads.csfree.ro/file/1611075205_SS 

I played on the server 1 year ago and this year I have returned to the server to play therefore I have been playing for 1 day, today JngerMafiot banned me of course "wall" when I have never used such a thing, I have been playing for so long that I have seen players more suspicious than me and still not banned, I would like you to present me with the supposed evidence of the "wall" when I have been playing for a while and never used cheat.

• Like 2

"I gave you a penny for wall to give you a penny. you come with the cargo report to convince me !

man, I've been playing for at least 2 years on the server, I was an administrator 1 time and some of the old administrators of that server know that I don't use any kind of cheat, and there were no complaints either?

• Like 2

Hii !

I understood my man, but what if you were an administrator on any one i do not know you is known by others. "older, but i don't know your history when i appeared on the csfree you did not exist with either name..and like any player you play suspicious and play with wall so i gave you a piece of money, but if an admin give you money again, i told you to present me the Wargods test at my request and not to tell me how to convince me you were clean, that is you are taking money for the code, remain banat...that was what I had to say to God before .!